Parks & Recreation
- Field #1 is use by permission only (contact Borough Office)
- All other fields are only restricted when they are scheduled for practice or games (Scheduling by the Recreation Association)
- Please follow posted rules on all fields
All Coaches of Teams using the Jordan Park Ball Fields MUST comply with the rules of Jordan Park.
- If not reserved – First come First Serve
- Rental Fee is not refundable
- $50 refundable deposit for damage or clean-up
- Can be reserved for only one day at a time
- Bathroom keys available on request
- No charge for use
- Refundable deposit for damage or clean-up is still required ($50)
- $50 charge per day
- Rental fees must be paid within 5 days of making a reservation
- Rental Fee is NOT refundable
- $50 refundable deposit required
- CANNOT reserve until after April 1st
Clean-up or damage will be billed at $25.00 per hour plus cost of materials. Contact Borough Office with questions: (814) 763-4600.
Parking at and near Jordan Park
-No Parking along Erie Street
-Large parking lot in rear of the complex
- Bathrooms are available by request. Pick-up key at Borough Office.
- Users are responsible for clean-up after use
- First-come first serve.
- Open to the public
- For use by persons under 12 years of age
- NO littering!
- Run by Recreation Association
- Open in Spring and Summer when fields are in use
603 Erie Street
PO Box 558
Saegertown, PA 16433
Copyright 2020 Saegertown Borough. All rights reserved.