Code Enforcement: Gary Johnson and Chuck Lawrence, Jr.
Zoning Officer: Gary Johnson
Refer to Helpful Information Section for Storm Water Rules
Building permits are available at the Borough Office.
Check with the Zoning Office to make sure prior to any construction.
Download the following building permits under “Helpful Information” and then “Permits”
Building Permits Needed for all new construction including:
Permit applications can be downloaded in the section “Helpful Information” and “Permits”
- Short-Term Rentals
- Driveways – New or Refurbished
- Car Ports
- Porch Enclosures
- Swimming Pools
- Demolition of all Buildings
- Alterations to Commercial or Industrial Facilities
CCI (Construction Code Inspectors Inc.)
Address: 3178 SR 257, Po Box 228
Seneca, Pa. 16346
Phone Number: (814) 432-2630 or (814) 671-9413
Fax: 814-432-2634 www.constructcodepa.com
Click to view the Saegertown Borough Zoning Districts Map, being a part of Ordinace No. 1, series 1971 as adopted April 5, 1971.
Flood Map (FIRM)
- There are building restrictions – Check with the Zoning Office
- Mortgages in the flood zone will require Flood Insurance
- Base Flood Elevation = 1,110 Feet